Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Defend The Rock Gets Endorsed By A World Record Holder and Breaks An Exclusive Story!

How many IU Sports blogs can say they have been endorsed by a World Record holder? In fact how many blogs in general can say that? Well, at least one!

That's right, Defend The Rock has been officially endorsed by Aaron Waltke, the official world record holder in the category of "Extreme T-Shirt Wearing." His official statement:

"Defend the Rock has my official seal of approval as the premiere unofficial IU Sports column..."

Also, Aaron is pleased to announce, in a Defend The Rock exclusive that:

"I would also like to announce my official candidacy for next year's basketball team. If they want me, they can have me. I will await the University's response with baited breath."

For more info on Aaron Walke please reference this earlier post.