Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kellen! And Fuck Off Big Ten Network!

Today is Kellen Lewis' 21st Birthday. We'd like to give him a hearty Defend The Rock Happy Birthday! Go out, have a beer (I'm sure you're excited and intrigued to try alcohol for the first time as certainly IU's and Bloomington's no-drinking for minors policies are 100% effective), have some fun, and then get prepping for next year!

---

In other news:

The latest comment spam from the Big 10 Network on here (see the post below this one) really pissed me off. I find it hard to support EITHER or Comcast or The Big Ten Network in their ongoing feud, but shit like this makes an already bad image worse (and let's not forget the "Big Ten Network Spinners" that "performed" at the IU @ Northwestern game last year, ugh, thought I have erased that from my memory).

One of these days I'll put up a longer post on this topic but currently I am burdened with too many other obligations to successfully channel my fury.