Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm not Suhr if IU is going to win

but I know these things are true...

1. D.J. White will do most of his scoring on free throws and offensive rebounding. But the ball will not be fed to him enough and I will be screaming to the television for him to be more involved.

2. A.J. Ratliff will drill his first three-point attempt and then get into foul trouble.

3. If Xavier Keeling gets many minutes IU will be in trouble. Not that he is bad... but it means key members are in foul trouble.

4. If Armon Basset can have his minutes limited (because Suhr, Ratliff, Wilmont, and a little Shaw should each get a few more minutes imo) he'll be much more effective down the stretch.

5. Ben Allen sucks. He will never be good.

6. Rod Wilmont will score less than 5 points. Or he will score more than 29 points .

7. If IU wins tonight they will beat UCLA.

8. Watching Kellen's tivo'd Real World episode after the game will help me get over a bad loss.

9. ok... fuck it... I'm gonna say this...

Hoosiers lose by 8 pts. That's my prediction... and I know nothing about Gonzaga this year... so that's why I feel dumb even weighing in at all.

I hope I eat my words tomorrow